ZlibHex Error

jsdey@optonline.net jsdey "at" optonline.net
Tue Mar 23 21:05:01 2004

Hi John and James:

I have my WinXP machine connected to the Internet and and the RealVNC
client from that machine worked perfectly.  Impressive program.  I
guess cotVNC is not the Real thing.  I use it on my local network and
run linux (two versions), WinXP from my Mac G5 all from one large
display.  Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,
John Dey