VNCViewer closes after couple of seconds

jsdey@optonline.net jsdey "at" optonline.net
Tue Mar 23 14:37:01 2004

Hi Michiel,

M1 in my case is a Compaq desktop (AMD 6000) with a monitor, M2 is a
Dell laptop with a monitor built in.  I don't think the server is
crashing on M2 because I can
reconnect again and again.  My problem seems to be coming from the
ZlibHex protocol.  When searching the mailing list, I did see some
reported errors with ZlibHex
  but I was unable to deduce a solution from the email that I have seen.