Win98 server PC crashing

Mon Mar 22 17:08:01 2004

	There have been quite a lot of bug reports in Win98 recently, but the causes are quite varied.

	Some are because the idletimeout (in server side) is too small.  Some are corrupted registry keys. etc, etc

	A simple way would be :
1) make sure your Win98 has all service packs / patches applied.
2) uninstall VNC and delete all VNC related registry keys
3) reinstall VNC