VNC Server question on Win2K Box

Mon Mar 22 16:52:01 2004

	As written in the doc, you can't expect the same functionality in Windows as what we could find in Unix world.  However, if you're using Win2k server or adv server, you could activate Terminal Service in administration mode and use a TS client to connect (as administrator, of course).  In this way, you could have TS sessions in addition to console session.