No Monitor. realvnc dies

Mon Mar 22 16:48:01 2004

	Please reply to the list.

	So actually it's the client which got crashed, not the server.  When I first read your mail, I thought you're saying about crash en server.  Since it's not the server, maybe the term "crash" isn't appropriate.  Do you really mean a crash?  That is the client machine hang or crashed down and reboot, etc.  Or did you just want to mean the viewer *shuts* down without any visible reason?