random WinXP crash

Mon Mar 22 10:24:00 2004

	No idea if it's a known bug, but you're certainly the first one here to have this problem.

	First, get VNC4 beta viewer and try again.  If this is not OK, make sure first that you've applied all service packs (actually, there's only one at this moment) and patches for WinXP.  Also check if your drivers are up to dates.  Also make sure that your computer is not infected by any virus.  Finally, install the latest DirectX because superficially your problem seems to be related to display.

	If none works, tell us what message you get from the "blue screen of death" -- but I really wonder if anybody could help you.