VNC, Win95 and MIDI sequencers

Thu Mar 18 22:07:00 2004

	When you talk about Win95, it's actually in which version?  You know, there are 95A, 95B (aka OSR2) and 95C (aka OSR2.5).

	I suppose your machine isn't fast enough to support Win98 and thus you would like to stick to Win95, right?  If it's so and you have 95A or 95B, you might consider upgrade it to 95C -- it doesn't require a much better hardware than 95A/B.  "Where can I find one?" you might ask.  Well, not that I encourage illegal copy but honestly and firstly, Win95 was so buggy that MS had to release two more versions in such a short time (with some other improvements, sure) but instead of proposing them as free upgrades to Win95 owners, MS sold them as "real" products.  Secondly, even MS doesn't care about Win95 nowadays :-)