VNC, Win95 and MIDI sequencers

Bob Davis bobdavis "at" citlink.net
Thu Mar 18 17:02:01 2004

From: "Carlyle Sutphen" <carlyle.sutphen "at" db.com>
To: <vnc-list "at" realvnc.com>
Cc: "Bob Davis" <bobdavis "at" citlink.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: VNC, Win95 and MIDI sequencers

Bob,

I just found

http://www.mvps.org/vbvision/thunks.htm

with google. Apparently, your MIDI driver needs thunking as a translation
layer between the 32 bit OS and the 16 bit driver code.

Try to get a 32 bit driver for your piano.

Carlyle

--

Diese E-Mail enthdlt vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich gesch|tzte
irrt|mlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und

e-mail is strictly forbidden.