VNC session disconnection

Gary Wand gwand "at" pygott-crone.com
Tue Mar 16 13:21:00 2004

We are having an issue when dialing into our network and using VNC.
Once we dial in and connect to the network we run VNC but it disconnects
after 30 seconds.  We don't have any problem with reconnecting but it
will close again after 30 secs.

Any Ideas?

Gary Wand
IT Support
Pygott & Crone Estate Agents

This message contains confidential information and is intended for vnc-list "at" realvnc.com. If you are not vnc-list "at" realvnc.com you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender (gwand "at" pygott-crone.com) therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.