Infinite Loop (RealVNC)

Tue Mar 16 09:40:01 2004

	He could have solved the problem differently.  First, he could have just closed the viewer on the production server screen.  Then he could have closed connection instead of closing down VNC server.

> This behaviour is understandable I suppose but not really ideal.  I'm not
> even sure what would be a reasonable response to this situation

	The response is: Be smart, or drink a cup of coffee if he's not totally waken up :)

> - preventing
> the second connection seems a bit harsh; perhaps the first connection should
> get terminated??

	Given that both viewer and server are two separate programmes, I don't think they communicate in the way you think they are.  Sure, in programming, almost everything is possible.  It's just a matter of time and effort, but does it deserve this time and effort?