Cannot connect to server from outside LAN

Scott C. Best sbest "at" best.com
Mon Mar 15 19:39:00 2004

Lite:

	Heya. Not sure I read you correctly, but...you should not
be able to "access the server from the comp running the server".
That'd be a bit loopy. :)
	If you're trying to "test" to see if your router is setup
correctly, try running the scan here:

	http://www.GoToMyVNC.com

	If that scan can connect, then you're setup correctly. With
some brands of routers, you cannot connect to that router's external
IP address (to reach a port-forwarded service) from a PC that's "behind"
that router to being with. Hence the utility of that above scan.

hope this helps,
Scott