VNC and Routers (was: <no subject>)

Scott C. Best sbest "at" best.com
Sat Mar 13 22:03:00 2004

Salomon:

	Heya. If you can't get port-forwarding and your router
to work nicely with VNC, you might want to give Kaboodle a try.
With the KaboodleProxy feature, two Kaboodle users can connect
with each other without either of them having to adjust their
firewall/routers at all. The connection is made with Zebedee,
so you can a secure VNC session as well. Details here:

http://www.kaboodle.org/KaboodleProxy.html

	I hope it helps!

-Scott