True Dual Desktop

John Huizing jhuizing "at" ati.com
Thu Mar 11 16:05:00 2004

So the question is can it be done the way I described it?
Or am I restricted to viewing only one monitor?

John.

-----Original Message-----
From: James Weatherall [mailto:jnw "at" realvnc.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 11:01 AM
To: 'John Huizing'
Cc: vnc-list "at" realvnc.com
Subject: RE: True Dual Desktop

John,

Please use Reply-To-All for list replies.

What you seem to be describing is the difference between treating all
physical monitors as a single monitor, so that windows span physical
monitors, and having windows maximise only to the monitor on which they
reside.  How windows maximise has nothing to do with the VNC Server, though.

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.