True Dual Desktop

Zach Dennis zdennis "at" mktec.com
Thu Mar 11 15:18:01 2004

I'm curious John, How you got two separate desktops to work with Win2K. I'm
running dual monitors at home and thrice monitors at work. I have never been
able to figure getting independent desktops on each machine. Is it something
ridiculously simple?

Zach

-----Original Message-----
From: vnc-list-admin "at" realvnc.com [mailto:vnc-list-admin "at" realvnc.com]On
Behalf Of John Huizing
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2004 9:23 AM
To: 'vnc-list "at" realvnc.com'
Subject: True Dual Desktop

I need information in setting up VNC for a true dual desktop system.
(2 monitors and 2 independant desktops - NOT a dual monitor setup with one
desktop spread over both)
Remote system has identical setup. Running W2K

Tried VNC Beta 4 which claimed to support dual monitors. - no luck.
Single monitor works great, just need the second desktop.

Has anyone had success with this ?

thanks
John.