Using a proxy in the realvnc Java applet

Thu Mar 11 12:42:01 2004

	You have to configure the server to use port 443 instead of port 5900 (corresponding to display 0).  Take a look at advanced settings here :
http://www.realvnc.com/winvnc.html#4

	And of course, make sure you're not using already port 443.