Novell login screen and internet access

Wed Mar 10 11:24:00 2004

	Please reply to the list.

	I know what Novell is.  It's just that you've been misleading us in your explanation :)  I've got one in my company.  As far as I could tell, Novell behaves like Unix, it's got X windows and all (but the commands are different).  I don't know, maybe you could try to get the source code and compile it??

	And so, did you resolve your problems on your *PC's*?

	As to file transfer functionality, well, it's been discussed again and again and again .....