Going back to VNC 3.3.7

Wed Mar 10 10:51:01 2004

	I've come across this problem as well, but I don't think it's IE but rather Word or Acroread.  Well, since I could click on the scroll button to "line up / down" instead of clicking inside the bar to "page up / down", I wasn't really upsetted by this problem and thus it's left in oblivion.  Now that you've talked about it, I check again but the bug's not longer there for me.

	I don't know, maybe a matter of system patch?  Have you applied all patches and system packs?  By the way, your Win98 is running viewer or server?