Novell login screen

Tue Mar 9 17:34:00 2004

	Normally, you don't have to reboot but just to logout then login to make it take effect.  In VNC 3.3.7, of course.  But once the service is registered, there's no reason it can't retain in next reboot.

	Next time when you've rebooted your PC, check if the service is indeed registered and *started*.  Maybe it's not, who knows.