help

Mon Mar 8 14:38:01 2004

	The source code is available.  Get it and change whatever you like.  Isn't this what you're asking for?

> i can't get the concept of registering winvnc in
> service mode.what is purpose of this &what it does.

	What you asked is here in the DOC :
http://www.realvnc.com/winvnc.html#2

	But in simple words, a service is a resident background programme which can exist even before any user is logged in to the computer.