Novell login screen

Lam, Ming Ming.Lam "at" health.wa.gov.au
Sat Mar 6 04:00:00 2004

-----Original Message-----
From: Lam, Ming
To: 'Seak, Teng-Fong '
Sent: 6/03/04 11:48
Subject: RE: Novell login screen

 OK, see if I can make it clearer.  When server screen is in normal
display everything works fine.  I wait till screen saver on the server
to come on.  I then startup viewer to get control of server.  It ask for
the usual IP and password.  It accepts the password, but nothing happens
on the viewer PC, that is, server screen does not popup. It seems to
have aborted.

On the server PC the the Novell login screen popup.

Ming