VNC fail to Connect Win9x to Win2K

Fri Mar 5 17:38:01 2004

	What do you mean by "failed"?  Did you get the dialog asking for password?  Or did you get an error after entering the password?  Or before having the dialog asking for password?  Or did you get the viewer window?  Please specify clearly.

	There're several points you could check out first.
1) Your Win98 could effectively ping your VNC server PC.
2) Your Win98 isn't behind a firewall or what.
3) Your Win98 could see your VNC server PC in "network neighbourhood" if they're in the same workgroup or domain.  Or else, you could launch the "Run" dialog and type in
\\your_vnc_server_pc_name_or_ip_address
to see if you've got anything.

	HTH