Novell login screen

Fri Mar 5 17:20:02 2004

	It's not clear what you meant exactly.

	OK, suppose you start VNC viewer and type in the server's hostname.  Then you should have a dialog to enter VNC password, right?  After you've entered the _correct_ password, you should have a window displaying the content of server screen, right?  And it's at this point that you've got problem, right?

	Normally, when a computer is in screen saver mode, pressing a key or moving the mouse should wake it up.  You could try this in viewer side.  Of course, make sure
1) the viewer window is active
2) the viewer isn't in "viewer" mode.  That means, you effectively transfer keyboard and mouse events to server side.

	Check this out first.