FW: Scaling in unix vncviewer?

Michael St. Laurent mikes "at" hartwellcorp.com
Thu Mar 4 22:19:00 2004

Michael St. Laurent <> wrote:
> Is there a version available for unix that has scaling in the viewer?
> I've installed version 4 beta 4 but it seems to be missing.

William,

I see your reply in the online archive, though I've not received a copy of
it in my inbox yet for some reason.  Thanks for answering.  :-D

Anyway, as William pointed out the feature I'm looking for is not available
yet in the unix beta release 4.  Does anyone know if it is enabled in CVS at
this point?  Is anonymous CVS access available?

--
Michael St. Laurent
Hartwell Corporation