Servers behind NAT router how do I reach them?

William Hooper whooper "at"
Sat Jan 31 18:57:00 2004

Norman Segall said:
> 3 pc behind a friends NAT router - broadband internet connections both
> ends.
> I can reach individual PC by accessing the router service table and
> changing
> the VNC service to differing network computer ip addresses (192.168.0.x).
> Is
> there an easier way of doing this? Looked in documentation but cant see an
> answer.

Run the three VNC servers on three different display numbers and forward
the appropriate ports.  Or, if your NAT device supports it, just leave the
PCs alone and forward three different ports to the three different

William Hooper