connection problem windows xp viewer to windows 2000 server

Scott C. Best sbest "at" best.com
Fri Jan 30 18:29:00 2004

PR:
	Heya. Here's some info on how to setup your router to
work when there are multiple VNC Servers behind it:

http://faq.gotomyvnc.com/fom-serve/cache/64.html

	To confirm that it's setup right, try running the scan
at http://www.GoToMyVNC.com to be sure. Also, please confirm: can
you connect to the Win2000 machine from the Sun workstation?

	Hope this helps!

-Scott