R: Server closed connection unexpectedly

Livio Curzola l.curzola "at" t-t.it
Fri Jan 30 14:37:00 2004

James,

I apologize for my mistake. Unfortunately I am back to my original problem.
I have set VNC Server 4 to listen on port 5901: by trying a connection to it
(myipaddress:1) the viewer prompts the message "Server closed connection
unexpectedly". I have examined the event viewer of the problem PC and found
the following error messages:

- Servermain: unable to set sockopt TCP_NODELAY: (10055)
- RegConfig: RegQueryInfoKey. The handle is invalid. (6)
- Threading: failed. RegConfig(a82480): RegNotifyChangeKeyvalue: The handle
is invalid. (6)

Even by trying to import 3.3 settings, any incoming connection returns the
first error message.
For a better understanding of the current configuration I include a jpeg
file with the registry settings under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE

Thanks for your support.

Regards

Livio Curzola
Software engineer

Tel : +39 0481 523874
mail :l.curzola "at" t-t.it

t&t
telematica e trasporti srl
visit our web: www.t-t.it

Sede
Autoporto pad.A c/o B.I.C. I 34170 GORIZIA
tel. +39 0481 523874 fax +39 0481 523879
e-mail : info "at" t-t.it

its research centre
Area Science Park - Padriciano 99  I 34012 Trieste  Italia
Tel: +39 040 3755371 - fax: +39 040 3755372
e-mail : t-t "at" com.area.trieste.it

************************
This document is intended for, and should only be read by,those persons to
whom it is addressed. Its contents are confidential and if you have received
this message in error, please delete it and notify us immediately, e-mail
"info "at" t-t.it". Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and / or publication of this message without our
prior written consent is strictly prohibited. Any views expressed in this
message are those of the individual sender, and do not necessarily represent
the position of t&t. Furthermore t&t does not authorise nor use e-mail for
official contractual correspondence.  Nothing received in e-mail has any
contractual validity. t&t reserves the right to monitor all e-mail
communications through its networks. This footnote also confirms that this
email message has been checked for known  computer viruses.