HP-UX 10.20 and VNC

Fri Jan 30 12:38:01 2004

	When you've compiled VNC, was there any warning?  On the other hand, if I'm not mistaken, x buffer is equivalent to the clip-board for Windows, ie used by cut'n paste by users.  Would there be any programme using X buffer internally except human intervention?  IMO, no.

	Maybe VNC service didn't get the TERM signal when system shutdown.  Have you tried shutdown manually VNC before shutting down system and see if you've get the same problem?  If you don't get this, perhaps you could make a simple script to shutdown VNC first.

	If nothing helps, have you tried VNC4 beta?