VNC Viewer

Lange, Bob (Tax Office) bob_lange "at" itc.co.harris.tx.us
Fri Jan 30 01:31:01 2004

Ok my friend you got what I sent Sharon and many others re: print screen
images and documentation re: RealVNC 3.3.7

It helped Sharon and many others and may it do the same for you,

Regards,

bl

-----Original Message-----
From: Finch, James [mailto:jfinch "at" sjmh.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 5:16 PM
To: Lange, Bob (Tax Office)
Subject: VNC Viewer

Hi Bob,  I am new to the VNC software and just ran across your article.  Can
you send me the same information you sent Sharon?  See the original message
below.

"

Microsoft L2TP/IPSec VPN Client

Lange, Bob (Tax Office) bob_lange "at" itc.co.harris.tx.us
<mailto:bob_lange%40itc.co.harris.tx.us>
Wed Jan 7 18:30:01 2004

  _____

What I just sent you should help you quite a bit. A link to get the software
and print screen images in Microsoft Word you can print out that takes you
step by step.

Bob