Multiple display

Sandeep Venkatesh svenkatesh "at" appshop.com
Thu Jan 29 22:30:01 2004

Does anybody know how to configure high availability in a multiple display server environment. The setup should be like this -
1. I will have 2 unix servers with 2 monitors, both having X Server capabilities
2. My client servers should be able to access the virtual IP which will be assigned between the 2 display servers
3. Even if one of the display server goes down, the clients should still contiue accessing the display via the 2nd disp server

In summary, its a high availablity environment for display servers. Any ideas?

~
Sandeep
svenkatesh "at" appshop.com