xterminal

Thu Jan 29 15:10:02 2004

	Your question doesn't seem to relate to VNC, so this mailing-list isn't really appropriate.  You might get better help from Unix, Linux, X-Windows or X-Free newsgroup.  Actually, you just need to edit a file which specifies which windows manager you would like to use.  However, because of diff. flavours in Unix/Linux, I'm not sure of the name.  For some, it's called startx