Is this the Yahoo list?

Robert Davis sniperlt "at"
Tue Jan 27 14:43:01 2004

I asked this question last week but never got and
answer. I noticed that there is a yahoo VNC group.
Most of the post in that group seem to mirror the post
here. I signed up for the group becasue I would rather
read post via the web then in email. But when I tried
to send a messege to the group from the yahoo group
website I got a bounce back in my email box saying
there was no such address. The bouce came from the old So I am wondering if this is the same forum
but the Moderater had not changed the address?

Do you Yahoo!?