Java VNC Viewer questions...

Scott C. Best sbest "at" best.com
Mon Jan 26 18:15:01 2004

Heart:

	Heya. Some quick answers:

1. The "Java VNC Viewer" is built-in to the VNC Server you already
   installed. So when a user connects a web-browser to your VNC
   Server they will automatically "get" the Viewer.

2. When your VNC Server is running, you'll see a VNC icon in the
   Windows service-tray, in the lower left of your screen. Put your
   mouse over it, and an IP address will appear, something like
   "216.12.219.215". Whatever comes up is (most likely) the address
   you want to have your partners type into their web-browsers. So,
   something like: "http://a.b.c.d:5800", where "a.b.c.d" comes
   from that service tray icon.

	Give this a try, let us know if it works.

-Scott