Connection closes

Mon Jan 26 15:04:00 2004

	I don't know the reason :) but have you tried to uninstall VNC, remove all VNC related parameters from registry, reboot the machine and install VNC again? Don't forget to register VNC service.

	OTOH, I don't understand your reasoning on SSH.  If your two machines are connected to the network, and if the network isn't stable (eg, packet loss), I don't see how SSH can resolve it.  SSH is just like TCP or UDP which are built on top of IP.  If the underlying IP experience problem (in Data Link Layer or Physical Layer), there's no reason why SSH would be saved.