Java VNC Viewer questions...

Mon Jan 26 11:57:00 2004

	It's delivered by VNC's web server.  Of course, JRE has to exist in client machine.

> (I can find only the "viewer program only" on http://www.realvnc.com)
>
> And what have the www-users to do after they have this java viewer?
> I've read:
>
> "..So to view display 2 on machine 'snoopy', you would point
> your web browser at:
> http://snoopy:5802/ ..."
>
> Do they have to type this adress in the browser?

	In your opinion, if they don't HAVE to type anything, what should they have to do?

> Is it always "snoopy" or where can i find this "name" they
> have to use?

	You should be more careful when you read the doc.  "snoopy" is just an EXAMPLE.  Use the name of the machine where you've installed VNC server.