OSXvnc 1.32 startup problem

Christopher Hickman tophu "at" mac.com
Sun Jan 25 18:11:01 2004

On Saturday, January 24, 2004, at 12:01  PM, Paul Howard wrote:

> I have OSXvnc 1.32 running on my imac with osx 10.2.8
>
> I have it set to run at startup and in my library/startupitems there
> is a OSXvnc folder.
>
> The problem is that it wont run at startup. I have to open the
> application to allow any clients to connect to it. I have tried
> uninstalling and reinstalling and removing the startup item and
> recreating it but no joy.
>
> Any ideas?

I don't know.  I start mine with a shell script that executes this:

/Applications/Utilities/OSXvnc.app/Contents/MacOS/OSXvnc-server
-rfbport 5901 -allowsleep -swapButtons -desktop MacOSX -rfbauth
~/Library/Application\ Support/OSXvnc/osxvnc-passwd 2>>
~/Library/Logs/OSXvnc.log &

I created the osxvnc-passwd file by running the GUI once and copying
the file from /tmp to this location.

Good luck.