Java VNC Viewer questions...

Heart Heart "at" oleco.net
Sun Jan 25 13:47:00 2004

Hi,

i'm new to RealVNC and would like to show a window from my pc to other www-users.
So I installed and run the Server.

The others shall see my pc window through their browser so they need the
"Java VNC Viewer"!? Where can they get this?
(I can find only the "viewer program only" on http://www.realvnc.com)

And what have the www-users to do after they have this java viewer?
I've read:

"..So to view display 2 on machine 'snoopy', you would point your web browser at:
http://snoopy:5802/ ..."

Do they have to type this adress in the browser?
Is it always "snoopy" or where can i find this "name" they have to use?

Thanks a lot for your help to a newbie :-)

--
Regards,
Heart