Collaborative VNC

Ben Levitt levittben "at" yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 02:29:01 2004

Well... I found a bit of time.  :]

http://benjie.org/software/linux/vnc-collaborate.html

I added a little name popup in the top-left that pops
up whenever someone takes control of the session.  (I
still want to add the ability to pop this box up on
demand as a way to see who is in control  Maybe a
menu-item...)

I also added a -master flag to Xvnc which makes the
first vncviewer to connect to the session the master.
The master can always take control of the session.

Please let me know if these changes are what you were
looking for.

(I have to clean the code up a little still, but it
should work just fine for now as is...)

Ben