Installing RealVNC server on Fedora RC 1

Bailo, John jbailo "at"
Thu Jan 22 18:05:01 2004

I cannot start up my Real VNC server.  The log file is:

[jbailo "at" localhost .vnc]$ cat localhost.localdomain:12.log
Xvnc: error while loading shared libraries:
xsetroot:  unable to open display 'localhost.localdomain:12'
vncconfig: unable to open display "localhost.localdomain:12"
xterm Xt error: Can't open display: localhost.localdomain:12
twm:  unable to open display "localhost.localdomain:12"

However, if I search in synaptic it shows that the library libstdc++ is