Resize de application

Bailo, John jbailo "at" Vestcom.com
Thu Jan 22 17:46:01 2004

Judit --  That is a cool feature, but that is not what I'm asking about.

Attached is a bitmap of my screen (the colors are funny because I saved it
as 256 ).

The server is set with a geometry of 800x600.

As you can see the Pan newsreader application goes off the screen.

If I click on the upper right hand corner of the application, a wire grid
appears, but it does not allow me to resize the app!