VNC Server On Linux

David Colliver david.colliver "at"
Thu Jan 22 17:11:01 2004

You could use the setup on my website at

Best regards,
Dave Colliver.
All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Your community connected.
Get your business on the net,
Collectible dolls from
Web design, hosting, domain registration? is the
Tips, tricks and articles for programmers of all languages on
Planning a wedding?
Advertise your car on