VNC Server On Linux

David Colliver david.colliver "at" revilloc.com
Thu Jan 22 17:11:01 2004

Hi,

You could use the setup on my website at
http://www.sourcecodecorner.com/articles/vnc/linux.asp

Best regards,
Dave Colliver.
http://www.FOCUSPortals.com
~~
All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Your community connected. http://www.ashfieldfocus.com
Get your business on the net, http://www.clickprovince.com
Collectible dolls from http://www.collectorsdolls.com
Web design, hosting, domain registration? http://www.revilloc.com is the
answer.
Tips, tricks and articles for programmers of all languages on
http://www.sourcecodecorner.com
Planning a wedding? http://www.bmcweddings.com
Advertise your car on http://www.drivingseat.com