VNC Server On Linux

R. S. Patil kpr_rspatil "at" sancharnet.in
Thu Jan 22 16:29:01 2004

Dear Friends,

I am really impressed with Real VNC Today I
tried running VNC server on Linux and Connecting it
with VNC Viewer on Win XP Desktop. The thing I
see in VNC Viewer is a Text Window where I have to
type a command. At Linux Server a nice KDE Desktop
is being displayed. I would like to have similar display
in my VNC Viewer but Invisible at Physical display
connected to Linux Server. The Server is Running
SuSE 8.2 Linux.

Can somebody guide me what I have to do
to get a GUI Display.

When I Connect to a Windows VNC Server I
Always see a GUI Desktop in VNC Viewer.

Best Regards

R. S. Patil