Resize de application

Judit Ruiz de Munain juditr "at" alecop.es
Thu Jan 22 07:53:00 2004

 Hi John!  you can resize de application by right-clicking on the left top
of the window, then a menu will be displayed.
Choose "connection options", once you are in, set de scale to whatever you
want.
I have tried this "experimental" option, and it works right fine. You can
also set this property when you run the application  vncviewer, like this:
'vncviewer.exe usertobemonitorized -scale 1/2'.

(sorry but I do no write very well in English ;-P)

-------Mensaje original-------

De: Bailo, John
Fecha: 01/22/04 00:19:21
Para: vnc-list "at" realvnc.com
Asunto: Sizing of applications

I am running a vncviewer on a 800x600 laptop.

I set the vncserver with the switch with -geometry 800x600

If I run it full screen, it sizes up perfectly; however, if I run an
application such as Pan, or Mozilla, it sizes way off the screen, right and
bottom (!)

Also, I cannot /resize/ the application -- I try click and dragging the
right corner but it doesn't get any smaller.

What can I do ?
juditr "at" alecop.es