Need instructions to setup the client for readonly access to one particuar window on the server

Wed Jan 21 22:54:00 2004

	Did you want to mean that "you want to grant read only (ie view only) access to one (particular) client (ie machine)"?  Well, I don't know the other users, but AFAIK, the answer seems to be no.  But the password is a mean to protect your machine: don't give it to anybody.  On the other hand, it's possible to initiate a session from the server: right click on the server icon in the system tray and you should see what I mean.  Maybe this could give you some idea.