Blank screen

Wed Jan 21 22:37:01 2004

	Without knowing what you've configured in the Linksys router, and not even knowing what model it's about, it's really hard to have any idea.  And the computer in which you're running the client, is it behind a firewall or router?

	Have you tried to ping to your VNC server machine to see if there's any packet loss?  Or have you tried to use another router, other brand mark, other model?  If you know how to setup a ftp server in VNC server machine, try to download a big file to see the transfer rate and if anything's going wrong.

	Lastly, try a "request screen refresh" if that's not done already.  Good luck