Used to work, now it doesnt !

Scott C. Best sbest "at" best.com
Tue Jan 20 19:24:00 2004

Matt:
	Heya. So when start a VNC Viewer and attempt to connect, what
sort of error message do you see? It's possible that even with pings
not working, VNC will be able to connect.
	Also, let's check the two firewalls at home and work too.
What does the scan at www.GoTomyVNC.com tell you?

good luck,
Scott

PS: Go Pats.