Sending Windows Key and Application Key to Windows VNC Server

Christopher Hickman tophu "at" mac.com
Tue Jan 20 19:12:01 2004

http://www.mazleg.com/vncviewer/

This is a mod to the vncviewer that implements ALT-TAB support, etc.
The author mentions that the low level hook supports the capture of the
Windows key, so if you have the time and inclination, you could add
that support to this code.

It is on the TODO to add support, so perhaps the author will add it
anyway.  If you wanted to ask if it could be updated, you could contact
the author here: <assaf "at" mazleg.com>.   Note, however, that I have had
no luck in receiving a response to previous emails I've sent to the
author.

Good luck,
Topher