Blank screen

Kelly Beardslee kcbeardslee "at" msn.com
Tue Jan 20 17:37:01 2004

When I connect to either of two computers behind a Linksys router from a
remote location I am able to get in but I can only see a blank black screen.
  A person at the server is able to see the cursor move but nothing is
visible on the client side.  Often the connection is disconnected after a
couple of attempts at moving the cursor around.  The other thing I noted is
that when I look at the connection info from the menu the line speed
estimate shows up as 0 kbit/s.

When I connect to one of the computers from the other computer behind the
router it works fine.

Thoughts?  Thanks in advance.

Find high-speed net deals  comparison-shop your local providers here.
https://broadband.msn.com