immediate disconnect using realVNC 3.3.7

James Weatherall jnw "at" realvnc.com
Fri Jan 16 18:44:00 2004

Bonno,

The colour problem sounds rather odd.  Which VNC Viewer are you using
(platform, version, etc), to connect to the server?

When you say "when coming out of the screen saver", are you connecting
via VNC while the screen saver is running, or does this also happen when
you have an existing VNC connection started before the screensaver
started?

Cheers,

Wez @ RealVNC Ltd.