VNC from work to Home

Leigh Cocker leighcocker2 "at"
Fri Jan 16 01:03:00 2004

Well basically to get it two work I opened up the port that VNC uses on
my router and gave  my public IP address as the address that VNC
connects to, I set the window to 1 on the server (Running Mac OS X) and
set the window number to 1 on the client (also running mac OS X) and I
can now connect with out a problem Via Airport Via VNC to my home
computer :-)