VNC from work to Home

Scott C. Best sbest "at" best.com
Fri Jan 16 00:57:00 2004

Leigh:

	Heya. Presuming that both your home and work networks are
connected to the Internet (a safe bet), the answer is "yes, definitely".

	As for the exact details of how to do it...that depends
entirely on how the two networks actually connect to the Internet. For
instance...are you using a firewall/router to connect your LAN to the
Internet? Does your work have a restrictive firewall with an even more
restrictive web-proxy requirement? I've collected some other FAQ's
about such setups here:

http://faq.gotomyvnc.com/fom-serve/cache/63.html

	But I guess the best question to start this off is: what have
you tried that doesn't work?

cheers,
Scott